The following campuses have been in the news for antisemitic activity within the last 60 days:
- Northwestern University
- University of California – Systemwide
- Harvard University
- University of California Los Angeles
- Brandeis University
- Tufts University
- Cornell University
- Wellesley College
- University of Florida
- University of Arizona
For a list of all the universities we have been monitoring, click here.
10 Forms of Antisemitic Activity
- Denying Jews Their Right to Self-Determination
- Using Symbols and Images Associated with Historical Anti-Semitism
- Comparing Jews to Nazis
- Accusing Jews and Israel of Inventing or Exaggerating the Holocaust
- Demonizing Israel
- Delegitimizing Israel
- Holding Israel to a Double Standard
- Promoting Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions Against Israel
- Condoning Terrorism Against Jews, Supporting Terrorist Organizations
- Targeting Jewish Students for Discrimination, Harassment, or Intimidation
For more information about identifying antisemitic behavior:
Watch Campus Antisemitism Videos
Tammi Rossman-Benjamin discusses the BDS movement against Israel and how it has spawned antisemitism on U.S. campuses.
To see more Campus Antisemitism Videos please click HERE
Groups Opposing Academic Boycott
Groups Supporting Academic Boycott
Academic Petitions Endorsing Academic Boycott
- Kudos to Harvard President Drew Faust for asking for an investigation into the decision by dining services to boycott an Israeli product at Harvard.
- Kudos to Assemblymember Bloom for his strong statement to UC President Napolitano seeking assurance that Faculty will not be permitted to inject anti-Israel advocacy into their classrooms.